Saturday 6 September 2014

Who is a superwoman?

Today I woke up at 7 am ( after a 3 hours sleep) and managed to finish an order , went to the supermarket and the fish market with my son, got back home , made breakfast , packed all the things I would need for the christening I had to decorate in the evening , made a cake, cooked the fish, completed two wreaths and a garland, took I bath, got my son ready, went to the christening with my son, managed to decorate the church and the favor's table in one hour,  got back home, gave my son a bath and put him to bed.....and here I am blogging!! I AM EXCHAUSTED

Here is a quick look from the favors and the name garland! Hopefully I will have my hands on some of the photos of the rest of the christening's decoration.






No comments:

Post a Comment